red/blue background

Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, I try to keep up with this blog thing, and I just don't manage.

Let's see:

Thomas passed 7th grade along with passing the math and reading state tests. I knew he could do it, even though half the school doubted him!
I am going to have to be happy with C's because he really is not motivated to make better grades. His philosophy is as long as he's passing the class-who cares. LOL

Gary went to a college dual-credit workshop today. He loved the lecture on sleep psychology. I am not making him go to college until at least the spring of next year.

I am having a quilting bee on the 14th to work on Ry's quilt and celebrate her birthday. This will probably be a bittersweet day.

I have finished another quilt top for a wedding and I am very excited to gift them with it. Debbie is quilting it for me and then I will bind it with some help from Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment