red/blue background

Thursday, April 16, 2009

So I finished the fifth book in the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.  I still can't decide what I think.  I like the series.  I would recommend the series to all my reading friends, but it takes me forever to get into them and then it's over.  I am beginning to think I would rather watch the TV series.  I will also finish out the series. How's that for a book review? :)

Tomorrow I want to start writing about following God's plan.  It's been an interesting year, and it's only April.

2 comments:

  1. I've just read almost all of the Ladies series too, picked up the last two from the library this evening. They are enjoyable, but aren't ones I'm planning on buying.

    Welcome to the Blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these books! Did you know a new one came out this week?

    ReplyDelete