red/blue background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This Week

My husband and my youngest son have been out of town since yesterday.  I have a list of things to do tomorrow, but I have been reading a ton.  It's so funny how alike Gary and I are, so that when it's just us it is super quiet here.

Here's what I've read so far:
The Devil & Miss Prym- Paulo Coelho-  This book is about temptation.  The battle between good and evil.  I won't tell you who wins at the end :)  

All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire- Kerrelyn Sparks-  I enjoyed this light read. Well, it wasn't totally light.  I had to pay attention as there was  romance with a mystery tied in.  Of course I loved the vampire part.

Full House- Janet Evanovich- Good romance with a surprising twist toward the end.  I didn't expect the extra excitment.

Dark Emerald- Lisa Jackson- Romance set in the 1200's.  I love that time period.  It was a good story.  I'm glad I got her book to try.  

So far I haven't read a book I didn't really like this week :)  It's been a good reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment