red/blue background

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here's a hilarious story for everyone. I had a workshop on signing last night. More specifically on facial expression. I ended up demonstrating a sentence about my snake being cute, soft and warm.
Now the whole thing was it took 2 people. One did the facial expression (me) and another did the signs (Warren). If any of you have watched Who's Line Is It Anyway? you have seen the skit where one person is the hands and the other one talks. Well, that's how we were supposed to do.

Ok- are you even getting a picture in your head yet? If I was the facial expression- I was in front. Yes, that's right Warren was the hands behind me.

Yes, I was touched where no woman wants to touched in public, by a strange man. My face must have showed the violation, because the entire room burst out laughing. Even I was laughing. I think back on it this morning and I wonder if the teacher didn't really realize what happened. My teacher sitting in the class did and they talked about it for at least 15 mins. after class.

So yes, I was touched on my breast in a room full of people last night. Yes, I took it graciously. No, I'm not scarred for life, nor was I mad at Warren. It really was an accident. I still can't believe I ended up being the topic of conversation afterwards though. I'm ok to be a wallflower, but that was not to be the case last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment