red/blue background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yesterday

My weekends in April are turning out to be busy, or at least one big thing going on. This weekend was a workshop and a Deaf comedian performance. Because I had that going on it got me a weekend all by myself. Gary and the boys ended up going to his dad's house for the weekend. It was so nice to have some peace and quiet for a day. Yesterday I spent the day with my friend Tina at a workshop on classifiers and then we went back for a performance by Crom Saunders who is Deaf. It was hilarious and I was reminded why I love sign language. It was such a good day and I learned alot and loved spending some time with Tina. I cam home with my brain overloaded with ASL. All I have done today is church and being lazy. Nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment