red/blue background

Monday, April 19, 2010

I wonder if I should only post nice thing on here?

I had a rough Thursday night. All of the sudden I was just overwhelmed and done. I went to Ladies Night Out at our church and I came home to nothing being done. NOTHING! All three of them sat on their butts all night, while making sure to not wash out their dishes, or put the laundry in the dryer. Now after saying that, I mean that is what pushed me over the edge, I loaded the dryer, washed out the dishes and laid down. Never saying a word to them about it, because in the end it was my issue.

I haven't felt that sense of panic in awhile. It lasted for 2 days, and by Sat. I was much better.

Aaron will have been gone 12 yrs. next Thurs. and I think that was part of it. I really hate housework, and here lately I seem to be doing most of it. I really hate that. We are cramming a whole bunch of units in a short amount of time in college. While I can do it, doesn't mean I can handle it well.

Sat. I got to go scrapbook all day. It was nice to do that. I got some projects done, some pages done and attached. WooHoo! Also, I cleaned out the room while I was packing up my stuff.

I am slowly working on both quilts. I am also reading with the WEM group again. I confess it doesn't work well for me. I like to read things on my own time apparently.

2 comments:

  1. Nope ya gotta post the ugly with the good. Check out my latest post, it should get some family tongues a waggin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good with bad, ok I will remember that rule :)

    ReplyDelete