red/blue background

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 15

I love to read. I love to read lots of different things, but mostly I love to read things that don't make me have to work at it.
I love to read fast and skip pages but still get a story out of it.  Light mysteries work the best.

I have 2 books that will take some time to read. One called The Coffee Trader, which I think I will end up liking.  Another called Icy Sparks, about a girl who has Tourettes.  It will be good too, but they both require reading each page and really paying attention.

So I put them aside.  I have a few days left before my routine starts up full time, so I decided to do a last run of junk reading.  Romances and mysteries to finish out my summer. Awesome! I love a good vampire story :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment