red/blue background

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 18

So I've totally derailed on this 30 day blog. Darn. Let's see if I can at least get 30 days soon.

I have said I love my job, but this is the 1st year I've worked full time.  Also, I have more responsibilities.   These last few days have been interesting.  We have 19 kids this year.  It makes for an interesting experience! My brain feels like it's running ninety to nothing and that really is a good thing, but it also makes me tired.

Anyway, Monday was crazy and I didn't pay attention to the little things.  Tuesday morning I really realized that one of my favorite kids is on the bus when the drop off our kids.  She is awesome!  Not perfect, but none of us are.  She realized that I was outside the bus and she started waving at me, and I could see her saying my name.  I love the way she says my name.  I am blessed that most every morning I will get to see her wave at me and be delighted to see me.  I will be waving back and delighted to see her and it will makes my entire year!   God in his great knowledge provided delight in a  small unexpected place.

No comments:

Post a Comment